Re: [oc] Configuration Bit Stream Generators

> We're Xilinx users here, ...

Could you please clarify this statement Jonathan?
When you say 'here', are you refering to opencores,
or to your own location (home, work, ...)?

*IF* you are refering to opencores, I would have to
respectfully disagree with you.  I do see opencores
as a Xilinx strong hold.  Personally, I'm attempting
to write device independent HDL, useful for ASIC, Xilinx,
Altera, Opencores FPGA, etc.  No doubt others have their
own style of doing things.

I know this is a small point, but I would not like
to see any non-Xilinx users discouraged from participating
in opencores.  Apologies if I have misinterpreted you.

With respect
John