Re: [oc] Configuration Bit Stream Generators

> Are there any opensource configuration bitstream generators
> for FPGAs from Xilinx, Atmel, etc?

I don't think you're going to see that stuff real soon.  We're
Xilinx users here, and they're awful proprietary about the bitstream
format, considering it to be part of the mechanism for providing
protection to their customers' IP.  [Note: Yes, we've debated the
validity of that position here already, so there's no need to reopen
the discussion.]

Jonathan