RE: [oc] bidirection pin on acex 1k30 from Altera

Dani,

I am a newcomer to the opencores arena.  I hope I'm not out of line here,
but..

It appears the work being done here has great potential, and is being worked
on my some very great minds.

I'd like to repeat the response give recently by Andy.

"I think we should stick to the goals of this mailing-list,
whatever that means.

So, I believe that this sort of questions should be addressed
to comp.lang.vhdl, comp.lang.verilog or another similar
usenet group. Let us focus on the running projects or in finding
new projects."

Let's not clutter up the boards with topics that should be addressed
elsewhere.