Re: [oc] project browser

"Leiss, Klaus-Guenter 3188 S-PP-RD-E2" <Klaus-Guenter.Leiss@de.heidelberg.com> writes:

>> Colin Marquardt [c.marquardt@alcatel.de] writes
>>
>> Instead of making the "done" buttons just a different color, I'd also
>> add a percentage like "80% done". Just a red "done" button could also
>> imply that it's done but has serious bugs which is not intended.
>
> I have tried that but you could the either read the text or the percent
> values. It could be possible that you could find a color combination were
> you could read both, but it is not easy.

Maybe the text could just be black, and the color would be the button
background?

>> All in all, I like the idea. The buttons could also have a description
>> tag (which I don't remember, I don't mean alt="foo") to act
>> as a legend.
>
> I don't know a method in plain HTML to do that. Since I don't know how the
> projectspage is generated, I have confined myself to plain HTML.

Always a noble thing IMO.

I think I found again what I mean: title= is a universal attribute
which also works within img. See e.g.
http://cip.uni-trier.de/lehnert/selfhtml/tcma.htm (link in German, sorry).

Cheers,
  Colin