Re: [oc] Compact PCI/ PC104plus to Arm bus bridge

Dani,

An AMBA-wishbone bridge is being built.  A PCI-wishbone
interface is complete.  The 'correct' way to build a
PCI-ARM bridge is to glue a PCI-wishbone bridge
to an AMBA-wishbone bridge giving a PCI-wishbone-AMBA bridge.
If we build bridges to connect everything directly we will
end up with 'n*n' bridging cores instead of 'n' bridging cores.
The wishbone bus is simple enough that there should be very little
overhead in taking this approach.

You are probably best to talk to the copyright owners
for these two cores mentioned above.  Owners are listed
on the page for each core.  I encourage these copyright
owners to commercially license their cores under the GPL,
thus growing the opencores community.

I sincerely hope these cores prove useful to you.  Please
consider contributing any modifications and testing results
back to the opencores community.  Doing so should also
eliminate any negotiations over copyright, since these cores
are already released under either the LGPL or GPL.

Regards
John