RE: [oc] project browser

Hello,

> Colin Marquardt [c.marquardt@alcatel.de] writes
>
> Instead of making the "done" buttons just a different color, I'd also
> add a percentage like "80% done". Just a red "done" button could also
> imply that it's done but has serious bugs which is not intended.

I have tried that but you could the either read the text or the percent
values. It could be possible that you could find a color combination were
you could read both, but it is not easy.

> All in all, I like the idea. The buttons could also have a description
> tag (which I don't remember, I don't mean alt="foo") to act
> as a legend.

I don't know a method in plain HTML to do that. Since I don't know how the
projectspage is generated, I have confined myself to plain HTML.

With kind regards

Klaus Leiss