RE: [oc] project browser

Hello,

> What about project categories?

up to now I have not done that. I think we should get
an agreement here that we will use them, before we
try to design them. I think the final say has the maintainer
of this page. The changes on the test page are small enough
to do them, and if we generate a second page for the dormant
projects, I think it would quell most complaints and should
not put a lot of work on the maintainer. I would volunteer to
help get this changes done, but since I don't know how they
are generated I don't know if I would be of any use. Maybe
the maintainer could tell us how it is done, and if he could
use any help with it.

With kind regards

Klaus Leiss