Re: [oc] vhdl

At 01:30 AM 23-07-01 -0700, amol morankar wrote:
> hello sir
>          i am student of graduation , currently
>working on the project in vhdl.
>  i have a question regarding vhdl ,i request you to

snip

Hi All,

I hope I won't be very rude now.
If I am, please accept my apologies.

I think we should stick to the goals of this mailing-list,
whatever that means.

So, I believe that this sort of questions should be addressed
to comp.lang.vhdl, comp.lang.verilog or another similar
usenet group. Let us focus on the running projects or in finding
new projects.

Sorry for being off-topic, I don't want to start a flame.

Cheers,
Andy