[pci] Your experiences using the cores

Hi,

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has successfully used the opencores
PCI and/or ethernet core in a commercial product.
I'd love to use them as they sound perfect for the application I'm working
on,
but the idea is being viewed as 'very high risk' by my seniors.
I'd love to hear peoples experiences, good or bad, at using the cores,
and how much work is likely to be involved in putting them into a
commercial product (in particular is it really as simple as bolting them
together with a wishbone bus, or will a significant amount of verilog
writing/modification be required?).

Thanks,

John Scothern