Från: owner-pci@opencores.org [mailto:owner-pci@opencores.org] För Marco
Buffa
Skickat: den 4 december 2002 11:41
Till: pci@opencores.org
Ämne: [pci] 3.3V to 5V bus problem

Hi,
I have a trivial problem designing a PCI board with the PCI bridge
implemented on a Xilinx Spartan IIE.

The problem is that this FPGA (3.3V) is not 5V tolerant, but I suppose
the PCI bus signals are 5V scaled. (Is it correct? I can't find any 3.3V

PCI bus connector, with the correct keyways, on my mother-board)

Did someone know the solution?

Thank's.
--
Marco (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)

"No, lo abbiamo esaminato dopo, e' perfetto.
Ma quando si ha paura si crede sempre che il motore vibri."
(Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "Volo di notte")