[pci] Problem synthesizing PCI IP core

Hi all,

I am new to both PCI and verilog.  I seem to face the same issue as
Charles and hope u guys can help me out. I have tried compiling the
codes (from the folder pci\rtl\verilog) using FPGA express.  I have also
included the files glbl.v and RAMB4_S16_S16.v.  The error from the
compilation is:

Error: syntax error at or near token 'tri0'

which is basically in  line 83 of RAMB4_S16_S16.v (tri0 GSR = glbl.GSR;)

Any idea on how to overcome the problem?

FYI, I have also made the following changes to the PCI_user_constant.v
file:

defined PCI_XILINX_DIST_RAM and WB_XILINX_DIST_RAM,
defined FPGA and XILINX
defined PCI_RAM_DONT_SHARE and WB_RAM_DONT_SHARE,
set PCI_RAM_ADDR_LENGTH and WB_RAM_ADDR_LENGTH to 4

Am i doing it right? Did I miss out some steps?  Are there any more files
that should be included for the synthesis to be successful?  Please
advice.  TIA.

P.S: I intend to progarm the core to a Insight Memec Spartan-II 200 PCI
Developement Board.

Will