[oc] Hello, I'm new.

Hi All,

My name is Rob Dautel. I just wanted to say a quick hi. I found open cores
reading an article in EE Times and signed right up. I firmly believe in the
opencores concept and I am excited to be a part of things here.

Quick info about me...

I am a Sr. hardware, software, and ASIC/FPGA engineer with almost 18 years
of experience. I have worked in various fields including video games
(hardware and software), home automation, industrial control, professional
audio (see dbx's quantum chip.), and even a short stay as a Linux  driver
developer. I am currently an FAE with an electronics' distributor, (After 18
years, I needed a 'slacker' job.) I have a bit of free time as well as
access to various hardware and software dev tools. Anyway, just wanted to
say hello and let you all know it's good to be here.

thanks,

-rob.

"Mmmm. Tastes like chicken!"