[oc] INFO: How to download a core

Guy and Gals,

I'm getting 3-5 emails *every* day asking me how to download a core.

This is getting very annoying and takes up valuable time that I don't
have.

So here is the short version:

1) Go to

http://www.opencores.org/cvs.shtml

This will describe the process in great detail.

2) I find the web based module download very easy and
convenient. The web based module download can be found here:

http://www.opencores.org/cvsmodule.shtml

In order to use the web based module download, you must
know the module name. To find out the module name, go to
the web based CVS browsing page:

http://www.opencores.org/cvsweb.shtml/

For example:
To download the memory controller use "mem_ctrl" as module
name, to download the DES core use "des" as module name (both
times you must omit the quotes).

Cheers !
--
rudi