[openrisc] hi Damjan

Hi Damjan,

Let me introduce myself. I'am a student at Bandung Institute of Technology
in Indonesia majoring Electronics Engineering. I'm in the final year and
now doing my final project. My lecturer, Mr. Sarwono, told me about
OpenRISC, and I've visited your website.

I'm interested in designing core with VHDL or verilog. I've practiced VHDL
and verilog in my class, desinging a simple microprocessor. I'm exited
about your project, and I want to join it. Maybe you have some idea what
should I do now, or maybe I can submit a new design rather than develop
your design.

I need some books related to designing microprocessor. I have some here,
but maybe you can show me some references that you've used to design your
microprocessor.

Regards,

Umar Said