Re: [oc] SHA-1

To Dian Tresna,

hi Dian, will you please send me a number of examples of SHA-1 input
completed with their related outputs please? I urgently need those to
verify wheter my vhdl program is as expected. I have to have practical
trial in a few days later.

NB: the inputs are preffered to be binary number, the length of which are
multiple of 32 bits.