[oc] Information

Hi,
    My name is Mike Delphia, I am a hardware design
engineer who has worked on over a dozend FPGA/CPLD
designs using VHDL. I am currently working for Harris
Communications. I primarily work in the Xilinx family
and currently am developing a Spartan II application.
I have experience in Synopsis, Synplicity and Exemplar
(Now owned by Mentor). I prefer testing using MTI's
tools. I also have done a design using Summit Tools.
Please send more information on your group as I
believe I could make some contributions here.

Sincerly

Mike Delphia