Re: [oc] FPGA forum

John,

> I'm still confused about the "FPGA forum".  I took your
> last message mean that discussion about an FPGA
> project will take place on this mailing list, but then you mention
> 'problems with subscriptions' implying that discussion
> will be elsewhere.  Could you please clarify the URL/list where
> this project will be discussed?
There were some problems (mistake when ML was established, so it
was not functional) with subscription to FPGA mailinglist.

FPGA ML will be established if FPGA traffic gets too high.
Currently all discussion about FPGA would be here (cores@opencores.org,
you can sign on using www pages, by selecting OC forum).

> I'm keen to monitor, and maybe contribute to, such a project.
I am looking forward to.

regards,
    Marko