Re: [oc] Want to join your team.

> Hi,
>    I am Yiming Zhu. Currently I work at U.S.-based company as ASIC/FPGA
> engineer. I have one year experience in this area. I want to be a member
of
> OpenRISC 2K teams. I appreciate your response.
You are very welcome to join and contribute to or2k.

Currently or2k is still in early design phases (no HDL coding started, just
some
software simulations), since we thought it was better to finish or1k first.
At this time I believe, best future for or2k would be as coprocessor for
or1k
(multi-media extension) connected to WISHBONE bus. We can work on this
if you like, or consider some other options.

regards,
    Marko