Re: [oc] we'd like to help

> FWIW, this makes me think that it would be nice if OpenCores eventually
> evolved to a point where a bunch of core designs can be glommed together
> into a single "super-southbridge" chip, for System-On-a-Chip (SOC) type
> designs.

Jeff,

not new idea. ;-)

If we can make right design with a common interface then one could simply
use a web based interface to specify which cores he wants and he would
automatically receive (via email or web download) all sources. This system
would of course first analyze if all "componets" match and are sythesizable
before an actuall output to the user. How about first testing his custom SoC
via remote FPGA prototyping? If we get a VHDL/Verilog synthesis tools then
we can start creating web based development and prototyping.... blah blah ..

regards, Damjan