[oc] we'd like to help

We would like to get involved in the open source PCI controller project.
What we're considering is to put Cypress CPLD chip on the PCI card. We can
do the layout in couple weeks and have the board produced. The reason why
Cypress looks good since it's the only one that has a development system
that is affordable to anybody who needs it (about $100). What do you
think? We would of course make schematics and even gerbers available to
public. We need this PCI core for another project, and have far more
belief in GNU process then in propriatory cores. This is a fully funded
effort and at least two EEs would be working on it. We just need to make a
decision to go.

| Linux Media Labs LLC               |  Vassili Leonov
mailto:vleo@linuxmedialabs.com  http://linuxmedialabs.com
phone:1-719-231-3173