[pci] PCI bridge project status

Hello everyone!

    It's us again. Me and Tadej have changed pci bridge project repository
as I mentioned before.All the sources we've written are available via OC
CVS. We've also updated project's home page on

http://www.opencores.org/cores/pci/ .

Verification suite is still in progress and there is still quite a lot to do
(design doc etc.), but you can download the sources and play with them if
you want.
Sample application (CRT controller) is running fine on Insight's PCI
development kit.
( we actually got XWindows on the monitor through this design! )

Have fun!

Regards,
    MihaD, TadejM