Re: [oc] Altera MAx + plus II software help!

Hello Manuk,

I have done programming of MAX EPM7128 on a PC WinNT. This OS has problems when you drive
external devices by parallel port. You must follow the procedures described in Altera's Help files.

When you respect all steps, things goes right ! I have used UPX platform, a powerfull and
inexpensive system.

Best regards,

Jean MASSON