[oc] Contributing to an existing project

Hello,

I have a couple of months off work (hopefully just a couple), and I
would like to contribute to an existing project while I have free time.

I have 2 years of FPGA design/development/verification using Verilog,
but have fundumental VHDL knowledge and several months of practice. I
also have done several months of ASIC verification. I have access to
free tools (Linux and Windows).

If you think I can help or have further questions, feel free to drop me
a private e-mail.

Victor