RE: [oc] new project...MP3 (audio) core?

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback. I like the idea of the data flow engine as well. I
have also done a data flow engine before and while I could not use much of
that code as it belongs to a company, I've been through the process and am
familiar with some of what's needed. The question now is would such a
project be duplicating any other core project such as some in the DSP group
or the audio synthesizer core I read about. If not, it sounds fun. comments?

-rob.