[pci] with PROM or without ?

Hi !

I have stupid problems, i read multiple times the pdf specs of device
but your response can be more acurate:

	Cant figure out, if i use xc2S200 _MUST_ need external PROM or not need?
Unfortunatle can't bought an external PROM of any kind (my country sucks have no representance) so my Q:

1_ Without PROM is XC device directly configurable, and is more than ONE time configurable ?

	I see some config jumper wich figure XC device to use PROM or not but not sure
of disadvantages without PROM.

2_ Is there disadvantages without PROM ? If yes what ?

Sorry bugging with base Questions but any .sch i see on the net all are with PROM so i start to doubt in "without PROM usage"

Thanks a ton !

Cristian