[pci] SRAM application 4 PCI-bridge

Hello,

does anyone has a simple test application to try out the PCI-Bridge?

I could synthesize the bridge and successfully flash it into the MEMEC board
(version 2, XC2C200). I also could compile and load the spartan driver. What I
would like to have is a simple application which can be used to test the core.
For example a top level design to write data into the SRAM which is built onto
the MEMEC board, and a little C-progamm to read and write the data would be very
helpful.

Thanks in advance,

have a nice day,

Nico.