[openrisc] orp

Heya !

Due to discointinued production of Xess XSV800 boards, I'd like to find a new "main" development board for orp_soc. I've seen a lot of requests for a development board. Does anyone know of any FPGA development board with the following characteristics:
- wide spread availability
- lost cost
- should be available for longer time (preference for vendor that doesn't change their boards portfolio every 3 months)
- at least 1M system gates
- peripherals such as Ethernet 10/100 PHY, 64Mbit or more of 32-bit SDRAM (or 4Mx32 of SRAM), 16Mbit or more of Flash, RS232 etc

regards,
Damjan