Re: [openrisc] Ethernet Core Performance

Hi Michael,

I don't know what could be wrong regarding the first item, but I know
the second one. There is a problem with the termcap settings. Right now
nobody is working on that, so if there is someone with the experience in
this, help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Simon