RE: [openrisc] Ethernet Core Performance

Regarding your "slow" connection here is what happened to me:
When I received a frame it was discarded due to buffer overrun. My
connection to RAM was so slow that many packets were dropped.
At the beginning of the communication an arp packet is send. If there is
No reply it takes several seconds until another request is send. The
same
goes for all other packets. I'm pretty sure you have the same problem.
Out system was running at 25 MHz and I was able to transfer data at
approx. 40 Kbps (@ 10Mbps connection).

Regards,
	Igor