Re: [openrisc] I have to make suggestions.

Damjan,

After I get my first board working after following your lead :)
You guys started this if I'm not mistaken.
We will gladly follow -- good examples -- if we know how.

Now it wouldn't be so hard as to "tar -cz or1k > whats_working-version.tgz"
And put some docs into it. :)