[openrisc] I have to make suggestions.

Hi

I know all the usable synthesis tools are not free. But can we have some
fixed tools and so that there is something that resemble unix "Make"
system. Within the current CVS, there is synplify's "prj" , which
doesn't seem to work.
(I can make it work only after moving things around a bit, and add
things manually) :(
This is like a  project that doesn't have a working makefile.

I don't know  if there were ever releases for the "orp", but we can't
just have one CVS, and rename the "used to work" folders to ".old".
There has got to be a release and versioning system. OR this would just
be an never ending CVS project that has no releases...