Re: FW: FW: [openrisc] GCC problem

* Damjan Lampret (lampret@opencores.org) wrote:
> Carlos, Matjaz,
>
> I think it would be good to integrate the two toolchains so we have one good
> stable toolchain and not two weak causing confusion with people which one to
> use... Can you work together to integrate the two toolchains?

for gcc i would suggest we take gcc-3.2.3 port, merge all enhancments from
Carlos's port while keeping the ABI implemented in toolchain and
updating architectual manual where it does not agree with what's
allready implemented. i'm already gathering info on where arch
manual doesn't agree with toolcahin and i will gladly accept any other
corrections to the manual.

regards,
p.