Re: FW: FW: [openrisc] GCC problem

Hello!

You could try to compile your RTOS with the gcc port I made. It's
available at http://www.teisa.unican.es/~csanchez. By the way, I've just
uploaded a new snapshot fixing some bugs, as well as other pieces of
software (come'n'see ;-) ). I've been able to completely compile my eCos
and with it, including all testbenches, as well as other sources. I
think you will hace no problems, bu in case it doesn't work please tell
me :-)

Best regards,

	Carlos Sanchez de La Lama <csanchez@teisa.unican.es>

> I am porting small RTOS to OR1200 platform using gcc-3.2.3.
>
> Selected compiler options are:
> rtos.o: rtos.c or32-uclinux-gcc -O2 -c -g -o $@ $?
>
> Attached are examples of source code where system crashes,
> as well as 2 versions of the assembly code generated by the
> compiler when optimization is turned off (nonoptimized.s)
> and when optimization is on with level 2 (optimized.s).
>
> zahvaljujem na pomoci
> venko baska

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente