Re: [openrisc] Error compiling or1ksim on freeBSD 4.7

It might be a stupid question, have you used GNU make or BSD make ?

Because automake and autoconf are GNU tools, I suspect they generate GNU
Makefile rather than BSD Makefile.  The difference is huge...

I compile it on cygwin I I had to play with #includes to make it compile.
On BSD it is probably going to be the same thing (at least).

Keep us (well, at least me) informed of your progress, I would like to
know what have to be done for or1k*/* to be compiled on BSD.

Richard