Re: [openrisc] or1200 sim

Thanks for your info!

I've downloaded code under or1k/orp/orp_soc (except /sw). When I try
to run NcSim script, the first error is related with "RAMB4_s8_s16". I
thought it was something dependent on lower level Xilinx lib. After
commentting out the tag defined in "defines.v" files, I got the "xess_top"
instantiated in NcSim. When I begin to run the simulation, an input
file "/src/flash.in" is needed. So how can I get this file or to get around
of it?

I try to run the simulation independent of any board or FPGA libraries. Is
there any other open Memery IP can be used in this sample SoC design
to load code?

Thanks!

Jun Liu