Re: [openrisc] or1200 sim

Hello !

The or1200 now comes with the orp_soc environment. ORP stands for OpenRISC Reference Platform and orp_soc comes with a basic set of peripheral cores. OR1200 is part of the orp_soc and the whole simulation of the or1200 is now done via orp_soc. So basically what I'm saying is that or1200/sim will be removed since it is obsolete. You should download the or1k/orp_soc (or if you need a specific system for let say the XESS XSV800 board, you should download the or1k/xess). Before you start downloading, you might want to check out the directory structure via cvsweb because also the uclinux is linked under or1k/orp_soc/sw/uclinux and it might take a while to download the uclinux together with the ORP SOC.

regards,
Damjan

PS I'm travelling right now, so I hope I will be able to help with detailed instructions how to use the orp_soc (and update the cvs) in about 2 weeks.