Re: [openrisc] binutils, gcc and Linux on the OpenRISC [repost]

> Should that be the whole kernel tree?  (about 120MB, and i'm on dialup
;-),
> or just the or32 port (plus i386, sparc and m68k for reference) with the
rest
> of the required files or just the or32 files?
Is it that much? uClinux with a lot of drivers take some 3MB...
You can choose what to include, but maybe it would be however nice to have
a copy of whole official tree.

I can download it and put it on oc cvs, for you, if you tell me what to do.
You can then download just parts you want to modify from our cvs.

> I printed out the Architecture Manual and i've had a good read of it.
Most
> of it makes sense.
most of it? :)

> Would someone else like to see if they can compile or32-linux binutil and
gcc
> targets?  I will commit the fixed binutil files as soon as I get an
account.
ok.

Marko