Re: [openrisc] System Architecture Manual errors and omissions

On Sunday 24 March 2002 06:35, you wrote:
> Hi Lee,
>
> thanks for your corrections.

No problem.

> In case you are starting to port Linux, this is great news. You might want
> to have a look at Simon's uClinux port (does work on actual HW!). Also
> Matan (matan@svgalib.org) is working on Linux port, you might want to talk
> to him as well, so that we don't get two Linux ports. ;-)

I have talked to Matan, and he said "I don't yet have any code worth sharing.
I think there is not much waste in your starting from fresh."

I will have a good look at uClinux.

> About your post from 18hours ago, was it the same message as thos one? If
> you sent it before this one, it should arrive to the list before this one.
> Weird.

I will resend it in a few minutes.  It is about Binutils and GCC.

> regards,
> Damjan

Later
Lee Begg