Re: [openrisc] System Architecture Manual errors and omissions

Hi Lee,

thanks for your corrections.

Marko, we need to do something about documentation and get it into shape real fast real soon. ;-)

In case you are starting to port Linux, this is great news. You might want to have a look at Simon's uClinux port (does work on actual HW!). Also Matan (matan@svgalib.org) is working on Linux port, you might want to talk to him as well, so that we don't get two Linux ports. ;-)

About your post from 18hours ago, was it the same message as thos one? If you sent it before this one, it should arrive to the list before this one. Weird.

regards,
Damjan