[openrisc] Important or1k question...

I'm trying to port the RTEMS operating system to the or1k
architecture, and I need an answer to the following
question:

Is it allowed to have a 32 bit integer architecture with
64 bit double precision floating point?

This is a very common configuration.

Is the intention to support this?

I need a definitive answer on this ASAP, as it is required
to define the basic structures for the OS, and there are
issues associated with this that need to be addressed,
including possible changes to the specification.

Thanks,

Chris Ziomkowski
chris@asics.ws

P.S. Saying "yes" will imply that we need to address these
issues now. Saying "no" will make it very difficult to add
support for this retroactively if it is desired.