[openrisc] Verilog version of OpenRISC 1001

I've translated the OpenRISC 1001 VHDL code to Verilog so
I can play with it more easily.  It does seem to run most
of the testbench code provided in the cpu_TB module, though
the memory store gets skipped (does this happen with the
VHDL as well?).  Runs fine under the free Icarus Verilog
simulator (http://icarus.com/eda/verilog), by the way
(using the current development snapshot).

Comments welcome.  I hope to track the VHDL changes as they
become available.

A preliminary synthesis with Synplify shows that it occupies
about 34% of an Altera 10K50E-2 (~1000 logic cells).  Most
of it seems to run at around 50 MHz on this part---unfortunately
Synplify chose a ripple structure for a magnitude comparator
("a>b"), so I'll have to replace that with something faster
to get a hard speed number.

I'll just attach the code (it's only 10kByte compressed);
sorry to spam people with this, but I don't really have a
sensible place to put it.

Cheers,
Peter Monta   pmonta@terayon.com
Terayon Communication Systems