[openppc] Routing PPC mobos

Hi !

Being a student in an engineers school in electronics (ESIEE Paris), I'd like to jump in the wonderful world of PPC boards design. I've got some background knowledge in electronics, Motorola architectures and software... What I have to do now is to learn how to route a PCB :)

Does anybody have some good website / book / whatever to advise ?

And also, what is the typical prise of an homemade proto PCB with all components, including the CPU ? Being a student, I'm not that rich :))

Thanks in advance !