Re: [oc] SDRAM Controller Core

Hello out there !

I have a small problem and I'd b glad if any1 out there could give a lil bit
of advice!

I am currently workin on my honours project and need to implement an
SDRAM controller within Xilinx Virtex II FPGA.  The controller must
control a single 256Mb Legend PC133 sim of RAM.  I have looked at the
Xilinx website and found the controllers available are not suitable for this
task.

The opencores SDRAM controller is all that we need however I have
been advised that it has not been tested on the Virtex II FPGA and may
require some tweaking... Does anybody have any
experience/advice/advice on porting the controller to the Virtex II ??

If so I would really like 2 speak 2 u !

thanks,