Re: [oc] design pattern

More generaly, i beleive that's UML in it's real time version could be
very useful for hardware design. Maybe something could be done with DIA.

( http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/dia.shtml ) to draw uml
http://dia2code.sourceforge.net/ dia -> c++, java, c, VHDL on day ?
http://droogs.org/autodia/ perl, c++ -> DIA

http://www.togethersoft.com/ (not GPL at all) uml <-> c++, Java (work a
little bit as html editor : code + a visual result)

nicO