Re: [oc] opencores latest updates on opencollector

Thanks, I've changed the image..
If anyone else wants to use it, the rss file is available at
http://opencollector.org/Backend/opencores.rss
updated at 1am and 1pm (hopefully I'll have to change this to
be more frequent some time... ;-)

Graham
PS with the other files in that directory the 'oc' stands for 'open
collector', not 'open cores' - unfortunate coincidence of abbreviations..)