Re: [oc] Help: SDF Simulations

It's up to your simulator, just make a reference to the munual of the simulator, it will tell you how to do it.

>On Monday 03 June 2002 22:37, you wrote:
>> Now comming to my problem: I used Xilinx-ISE-3.1i's Design_Manager
>> to generate the SDF file. I got a *.v file and a *.sdf file. I
>> used the *.v file in my simulation environment. Can any one help
>> me out with the procedure to run this simulation, please? I target
>> my design to xcv2000e-6bg560 device.

 Best Regards,

Xianyang Jiang
xianyangjiang@hotmail.com
Institute for Pattern Recognition and AI,
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Wuhan,Hubei,P.R.China,430074
Tel:+86-27-87556534,Fax:+86-27-87543594
2002-06-05