[oc] Re: Jim Turley's article at Embedded.com

  Hmmm... I visited the guy's web site, http://www.jimturley.com. On a
second thought I think this is no more than a FUD article and perhaps a
little bit of auto-convincing stuff. Why pointers to those [badly named]
"shareware" cores are missing, in order to give examples or support his
claims? He completely omits that sites like opencollector, opencores,
openhardware and freeio *exist*, and that they are active and popular. If
he is in the IP business I doubt he has never bumped into these sites...

  Yep, reading between lines I also conclude that it is really not worth
the time.

  Cheers!

--
PabloBleyerKocik/
  pbleyer       /"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;