Re: [oc] Yet another z80 compatible

hi,

how to design a counter that can count the number from 0 up to 79?
and I wonder how to design a register that has 2^59 bits input and 32 bits
output which works like as follows. In everytime rising edge clock, every
32 bits of the input will be proceeded to the output terminal beginning
from the rightmost 32 bits of the input bits.

yours sincerely,

aria.