Re: [oc] FireWire project update

Jim,

    I reviewed the spec and I don't see much information that is specific
to the implementation other than very general feature set. Most of them are
copied from the spec. I am particularly interested in the host interface
since the spec mentioned the core will be targeted for both OHCI and
typical devices.
    Also, the spec does not say clearly on complaint to which 1394 spec,
1394-1995 or 1394A-2000?

best regards,
Peter

Please respond to cores@opencores.org