[oc] FireWire project update

Folks,

Just wanna give you guys an update on FireWire project.

We are thinking to design two cores for the project: a link core and a host
controller core. I checked in "IEEE 1394 Link Core Specification Rev 0.1". I
still need to get the "IEEE 1394 Host Controller Core Specification" out of
the door ASAP. I'd appreciate any suggestions/feedback you may have. For
people who don't know the project website, the URL is
http://www.opencores.org/projects/firewire

Again, please let me know if you are interested in the project and want to
contribute. I'd appreciate any help you can provide.

Jim